Thursday, October 15, 2015

Making the most of 33...

As I mentioned a post or few ago, I was going to start finding places for everything in my house.  When I was in the Apples of Gold class a few years ago, one of the apples made the comment that your home should be a place where guests could stop by at any time and you could invite them right in.  I'll admit, my house hasn't been guest ready for a while...ever.
Anyways, yesterday as I was unloading the dishwasher and Kayla was doing her best to get into everything I prayed that I would be a better home maker.  Then last night I was talking with a good friend and she was saying how she really felt called to keep her home organized and orderly.  I'm not type A, nor will I ever be, but I can keep a home.  So you readers, are going to keep my accountable...


look, the flash even shines in the drip plates :)
this ones for you mom..clean counters

Now for what you really all look for...the cutest girls ever!
Picnic lunches with Little Einsteins!
Mom, they tried to jump of the plate.  But don't worry, I caught 'em.
See...
Nothing is safe from my go-go gadget arms
Don't worry, I kept my eye on her the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment