Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Children's Museum and Pizza Ranch Date!

After being locked up in the house all last week with colds, I decided it was time to get back out again.  With the weather being cool and windy today we decided to head to the Children's Museum.  Yes, I realize that 3 2 and under is going to be a blast on a cool, windy day at the Children's Museum, but we needed an out and we went to the gym yesterday.  Thankfully, we hit a good day/time.  It wasn't very busy!!!  
I got this mom, I can hold all 12 balls...
See, piece of cake!
Half of the main level is set up as a Lil' Grand Rapids.  They have a Meijer, gas station, mechanic shop, bank...it's super cute!
They even have free Sandy rides!


Kayla was a rock star!!!  We let her manage the frozen foods section ;)
Working the conveyor belt and cash register
By far her favorite section of the grocery store...at least she takes after mom some how!
Her predictions for the big game this weekend!
So much fun!
Khloe does so well with these little set ups, she loves to color and did really well putting the marker back each time.  

My little engineer


And my free spirited musician!

 After the museum we stopped at Pizza Ranch for a little lunch and lots of messes.  

Really mom, did you really just tell her she could feed me?  I am not thrilled...not one bit!
I'll take that, I can do that one MYSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment