Thursday, October 22, 2015

Enjoying fall weather!

 We have just had some beautiful fall days lately!  Today, I took the girls to a new park and then after dinner Joe and I walked the golf course.  And since I can't figure out why the golf pictures keep posting on top, they're coming first.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
And they're off
Kenzie was so into the golfing...

sinking her first putt!

Khloe, however, was interested in everything except golfing...
the tee balls...sorry Watermark grounds crew
Taking daddy's golf ball
playing in the bunkers, again, sorry grounds crew

How we roll!

Seriously my favorite combo!!!









I just LOVE this girl!!!
They were having so much fun!
Until...momma, icky...i poop.  And so our park fun was over.

We flew home, picked up a pizza, cleaned up Kenzie, ate our pizza, loaded back up the car and headed to the golf course.

No comments:

Post a Comment