Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Santa!!!

I took the girls to see Santa this morning.  I've been seeing so many pictures of kids with Santa on FB lately, that I thought we would give it a go.  The girls were great!  And it was perfect that we started in line by this superb photo-op!



"Mom, go to Kayla"  Meanwhile thinking, I know I can reach those balls!
Just a little more...reeeaachh!


Khloe: O Holy Night...
Kayla:  How many pictures are you going to take?
Kenzie: Do I get candy for smiling?

 I love these girls!  However, you don't get to see the picture with santa.  Why?  Because apparently, my Santa is a joke.  They wanted $22 for a few wallet size pictures and up to $40 for a 5x7.  And on top of that, you can't have personal cameras or cell phones out.  Look out Rivertown, next year we're coming to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment