Tuesday, December 15, 2015

364 Days old!

Tomorrow my sweet little baby turns 1!!!  I can not believe that it's already been a year.  She is a character to say the least.  She has started to imitate her sisters; coughing, laughing, singing, screeching, and finally walking!  She can master about 4-5 steps smoothly and then goes down.  She can stand up anywhere in the room (IF she wants to), walks well holding just one hand and climbs like she has wings.  She calls for dada, mama (once in a blue moon), and d-d-d-d (doggy).  She loves having full conversations with Kenzie and using her head as a weapon.  Basically, she keeps me on my toes day and night.
What was that?  Be careful, I will.  (Always my famous last words)
Nothing to it!
Wait for it...wait for it...
 Ta-da!
See, I didn't fall.
Kayla, we love you with all our hearts.  It won't be long until you are right on your sisters heels.  I love your laugh, your cries at night and your care free crawl.  We thank God for such a great surprise.  Love mommy, daddy and your sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment