Thursday, July 10, 2014

We took the plunge!

We did go swimming on the 4th of July, but that's not the plunge I'm talking about...we bought a van!  I felt so old driving off the lot in my mini-van.  I loved the Blazer!  Joe likes to talk about it being part of my dowry, since we bought it from my dad when we got married.  I have driven it for the past 12 years!  But with baby #3 on the way, there was no room.  We opted for the 2014 Grand Caravan and I'm loving it so far, thanks babe!


Our first destination was the grocery store.  I've decided that I'm going to write a petition to Meijers asking them to have a dozen carts that have 2 seats for kids instead of having to drive the semi around.


they look SO big here!
Kenzie was hamming it up in the store.  She thought everything
and everyone was just hilarious.  Some guy asked us if she was
the one shrieking in the meat department...I'm sure it was, she
had smiles for everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment