Friday, July 25, 2014

Next step...

We are slowly transitioning to eating at the table :)  In the past, I've always fed the girls before we eat, so I can try and eat in peace.  Since they eat much more finger food, and I ran out of time last night, we pulled their high chairs up to the table and they ate with us.  This morning, I made scrambled eggs, sausage and cut up pears.  Since we were all going to be eating at the same time again, I just put their's on the table and let them have at it.
All gone!  This girl is a crazy good eater...for those of you who have
watched her, notice I didn't say drinker :)

Such a big girl!

I had originally thought that Maddie might be bummed that there weren't any dirty trays for her, obviously that will not be a problem.  "Kenzie, you eat it."  "Ok...

Huh?  No, I'm not feeding the dog."

No comments:

Post a Comment