Friday, April 4, 2014

What to do on a rainy day?

My girls are napping.  I took a nap, I'm not joking...30 minutes!  Played my lives on Candy Crush, shhh don't tell Joe ;)  Gave the dog a little attention.  I did 6 loads of laundry yesterday, I could put them away or clean.
But instead, I tried out my squeeze station...
It makes the little pouches of food you can buy in the baby store, plus I have 2 spoons that attach to the end of the pouch so you can squeeze the food directly on the spoon.  They're fantastic!  I bought a bunch of fresh fruit and veggies yesterday; apples, sweet potatoes, carrots, mango, pears and I had plums.  I baked my sweet potatoes and mashed them last night, steamed carrots and made cinnamon applesauce this morning.  Today's pouches include:
carrots and apples 
sweet potatoes and apples

Look, my little helpers woke up!

Had to take a break to have some lunch, they loved the carrots and apples mix!

Khloe had to help me finish the plums and pears.

We just got back from a walk and now that they're down for naps again I suppose I'd better start cleaning up the kitchen.  Notice they were napping when I first started this post, it only took 4 1/2 hours to complete.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment