Tuesday, April 29, 2014

9 months!

We just went in for our 9 month check-ups yesterday.  The girls are doing great, praise the Lord.  Khloe is growing like crazy!  Here are her stats, and just for fun I'll compare them to mine when I was 9 months old.
Khloe:                      Molli:
weight: 22lbs 9oz      22lbs 3oz
height:  30 1/4"         30"
head: 18"                 18.6"
teeth: 1 just starting   8...well, I guess that's not from me ;)
Even though I can't claim much of her looks, with the exception of eyes and eye brows, I can claim all her stats :)  Kenzie has sure come a long way from her little 3lb 13oz start.

Kenzie:
weight: 17lbs 3.5oz
height:  27 3/4"
head: 16 1/2"
teeth: 0

We were also given the go ahead to start any food that is soft enough to stick a fork into.  So this morning, before our oatmeal we had a little scrambled eggs, banana, cheerios and bran muffin.  Thankful that my girls love to eat too!





all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment