Saturday, July 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Khloe and Kenzie!

The twins are officially 2!!!  If you ask them they can tell you, 'I two!'  and it's understandable.

I weigh about 27 lbs.  I love my dog, 'Maa-ee' and all things balls!
I weigh about 33 lbs.  I love my sisters, running,
taking things home from anyone else's house and being sneaky.

We are working on calling Maddie and getting her to drop it

This is what happens when one wakes up early from napping...and daddy's not home to steal all the batter!
Now this is the story all about how my life got switched turn upside down,
just take a little minute and sit right there i'll tell you how I become the queen of  a town
call VJays.  In SE Grand Rapids, born and raised, on a mattress is where I spend most of my days,
jumping and booming and acting all cool and downing some bottles and breaking the rules.
When a couples of sisters, who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood...
(to be continued next post...)
Fine, I'll leave the pony in for this picture only...then I'm taking it out!

Our new playroom!  Happy birthday to everyone here :)  Toys have been relocated from the hallway, kitchen, sun porch, dining room and living room to ONE gated room!


They LOVE playing in the kitchen!
Uncle Gabe, I lost my clubs and all my balls!!!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment