Friday, July 3, 2015

First beach trip...

We headed out to Grand Haven tonight to start our holiday weekend.  The weather was perfect!  70F, no wind on the beach, we parked at the state park and the water was 42.  Nope, not a typo...42 degrees!  We had a great time, the kids were all champs and it was so much fun spending our first beach trip as a family of 5...and of course, since I have a camera card, picture overload.
Cheese!
Yes, my sisters are crazy.  But have you met me mom?  You'd understand.

"Would you look at that...
I found my foot!"

Hi Nana!
And I thought my foot was cool!  If I can just move this towel far enough,
I can reach the stuff mom's trying to keep me out of.  It must be good. 
"I yuv dada"
Momma...I ai-bee (airplane)
You can't have one without the other!
My very own sand dune...and I climbed it all by myself.
our first selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment