Friday, March 20, 2015

woohoo for freebies!!!

Yesterday we had a little case of cabin fever.  We had the flu last weekend, runny noses early this week, Khloe sounds like a barking seal at night :(  Kenzie only wanted to take a short nap and Kayla is well, Kayla, little miss happy go-lucky.
Just working on my wink, I saw daddy doing it at dinner last night
Anyways, I loaded the big 2 in the stroller, wrapped Kayla in the moby wrap, put a leash on Maddie and decided we were going to head around the block.  Oh yeah, I grabbed 2 snack cups with fruit snacks, a doggie bag, my phone, 2 pipes, 3 hats, re-zipped 2 coats and then opened the door.  No joke, but I hope I got a smile out of you.  It is Friday after all.  We made it about a quarter of the way around the block (not quite a half mile) and someone had a train table for FREE in their yard!  I couldn't write sold on the sign because some how I forgot to grab a pen on my way out ;)  I could have run home, but them I'd have to unload car seats, find someone to sit with my girls, find my keys and get back before it was gone.  So I called Joe's gma (they're our neighbors) and asked her if she could drive over and I'd load up my goods.  She did, I finished the block with the girls, unloaded the table, cleaned it up and voila!  Our 'not-going-to-use-it-for-trains' table!
Mom, this is awesome!
Khloe, listen...
We can eat up here and the dog won't get our toast!
You want a smile like this mom?
Just kidding, after eating our toast on it, we played Little People and then set up our Go-Go trains...

No comments:

Post a Comment