Friday, March 6, 2015

girls...girls...girls...

Happy Friday!  Just a couple pictures of our ever growing girls.  The twins are really starting to grow, babble, and play together.  One of their favorite things is to listen to music and watch nursery rhymes.  Kenzie has mastered signing which song she would like to hear.   
I'll sign...you guess.  Ready, go!
Choices are: If you're happy and you know it
The Itsy Bitsy Spider
Old Macdonald had a farm
No, I don't leave them alone on the stools, this was for the picture only.  
Khloe takes after mommy and is pretty happy-go-lucky.  She loves to laugh!


So much love between these 2...well, 98% of the time.  The other 2%
goes to when they find a toy we only have 1 of.
Our new found goodwill treasure...and when I get a free minute I'll get the name changed
 I gave the girls juice boxes the other day and we always drink them at the table because you can remember how fun they were to squeeze and make a fountain from.  Anyways, I got Khloe situated and went to grab Kenzie and this is what I found:
"Hey Maddie, do you mind if I join you out here?  It's kind of a mad house in there."
Khloe was throwing a fit because mom made her put the towels back in the candy drawer.  You know, things would be a lot easier if mom would just realize that we can reach the candy drawer now.  We know it's in there and we want it.  Sometimes she just doesn't get it.  Does that make sense?"
"Did you bring any food Kenzie or just the juice?"  "Just juice, but I'll throw you more food at supper."  

Guess what?  I have my mom all to myself!  And I love it!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment