Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New shoes!

I took the girls with me to run a couple errands today and stop in to visit daddy.  It's always exhausting, but I know they love getting out and riding in the shopping cart and seeing new people/sights and of course, seeing daddy!  But my favorite part of the day, Khloe walked holding my hand all the across the parking lot at Aldi!!!!  That means I only had to carry Kenzie (only b/c her shoes are still a little big) and I didn't have to run and get a cart first leaving my girls in the car.  Yay for small steps!!

When we got home I just couldn't resist snapping a few pictures in their adorable outfits+ruffly socks and shoes!




She tried eating it and thought she was absolutely hilarious...must take after mommy

who, me?  nope, I didn't pull that flower off


They are loving their new-found freedom...so am I!

And I thought the dog was annoying when she followed me around,
this thing hasn't left my side all afternoon!


But I don't want to go inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment