Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fireworks...swimming...princesses...birthdays...and zoos!

How is it that July is almost finished!?  We had a great month filled with fun, water and lots of animals and cousins!
Starting with fireworks.  I worked the night they had fireworks downtown, so Joe thought it was a good year to bring the girls to see fireworks for the first time.  And it would've.  However, no one rested/napped that day.  It was HOT and humid.  They didn't start until 10:30.  3 tired toddlers vs 1 daddy.  Maybe next year :)
Some days I get to spend my days with royalty.
Greeted by Anna, Belle, Anna, Super Kayla ;) and Cinderella

Twirl

My darling Cinderella and her baby
Princess Party!
Happy 4th birthday to my favorite twins!  Four and Fabulous!!!  Khloe is tender hearted.  She likes to color, draw, create forts and have a little adult alone time.  Kenzie is fierce.  Loves hard.  Loses harder.  She likes to be with others, ride her bike, shoot hoops with daddy and play house.




Party #2...
Lewis Farms and Petting Zoo.  Seriously, if you ever get the chance, go!  Best petting zoo ever!  And during the summer, Weds. are BOGO admission.  We love it!

Kayla (2), Winn (5) Khloe (4) Eden (7) Kenzie (4) Witt (3) Finn (6) Addie (8) Wren (5)



Duck races with Gma Jagt!

Lasso them up, cowgirl!



Four and fierce!  Look out boys, she shows no mercy!


Here's the deal...I'll give you a few treats and you tell santa to bring me a few
extra presents this Christmas.  I promise to be as good as I can.
Nope, not your turn yet...

How many can you fit on a swing?


No comments:

Post a Comment