Tuesday, December 13, 2016

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

Doesn't it look great!  We had such a blast setting it up, going through all my special ornaments that I've gotten over that last 20+ Christmas'.  In fact, the movie Cheaper by the Dozen has a scene that reminds me of this special night...the whole scene is great, but the best part is around 1:35...

The line they cut off at the end is, "even the special tea cup?"  or something close to that.  

Let's be honest, decorating a tree with 2 - 3year olds and an almost 2 year old isn't as pretty as the end result, but we made memories.  I'd guess that I used half a bottle of tacky glue repairing dropped ornaments.  I will be creating ornaments with little tyke company that are super cute but also unbreakable and keeping mine in a box for another 10 years.  I thought about putting them on the top foot of the tree, but I can only imagine them stacking boxes/chairs/stools etc to get to them.  

Merry Christmas to all!  












No comments:

Post a Comment