Thursday, September 10, 2015

Yays and Nays...

Yay!!!  Kenzie had her first dry nap with no diaper today!!!  We've had only a handful of accidents in a month!  Khloe went potty today too!!!  Ran to me saying, mommy potty, mommy potty.  Once she decides for herself it's time it'll be wham-bam!  One of the best surprises ever is opening the dishwasher to find that it's already been emptied.  Seriously, my favorite.  It always makes kitchen clean-up so much easier.  Even though I emptied it and then proceeded to remember that little fact, it's always a welcome surprise.
Yay!!!  Kayla starting holding her own bottle...it's about time!  Only a week shy of 9 months.  Better late than never.  I ran 2.5 miles today in only 23 minutes!  That's HUGE for me!  Found a fantastic chocolate chip cookie recipe...good thing I ran the 2.5 first :)

Now for the nays.  I lost my camera.  I'm pretty sure it was taken out of my car while at the beach.  Such a bummer.  Thankfully, I didn't lose any pictures because I've learned to transfer pics after each outing.  I've lost one to many from a disk with a virus.  My only nay for the day.  Happy friday!  Here are a few oldies but goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment