Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My 'big' helpers and their 8 month old sister...

Khloe and Kenzie are certainly growing up!  They are becoming more and more vocal and you can even understand quite a bit of it ;)  Khloe LOVES to sing and Kenzie loves to 'help' me feed Kayla almost as much as she loves her dog, Man-yah.  As you can imagine it really is more work, but I love that she wants to help her sister.  Hopefully that continues.




My 2 cheesers!  Yes, still have bubbas!

Kenzie, how about you help me give Kayla some cheerios?  Yah!  In the 15 seconds it took me to gather 3 sets of jammies and diapers Kenzie follows through...
Will crawl for O's!

Good thing we were eating outdoors today...I had run inside for a minute and thought to myself, I can't wait until my children can feed themselves!  Karma






Kayla is 8 months old!  She is usually a very happy baby, as long as she can see what's going on around her.  She is incredibly social, loves to eat anything and everything she can get her hands on.  She is a great night sleeper right now and does okay with 1 nap...yup, just 1 and it usually lasts about 2 hours.  She's happy-go-lucky like her momma!

Just forget about it already!

Lastly, we got a 'new-to-us' ride to take the beach up at Stony Lake.  Saturday's are so busy up there at Lake Michigan and there are only 35 parking spaces.  Since we are only a 1/2 mile from the beach we thought a wagon we could load with 3 kids and all our beach gear would be the way to go...I think they like it!  


They see us rollin' and laughin'
Headin' to the beach, tryin' to catch us ridin' sandy
Tryin' to catch us ridin' sandy
Tryin' to catch us ridin' sandy
Tryin' to catch us ridin' sandy
Tryin' to catch us ridin' sandy...

My kids is so loud, we singin'
They hopin that they gonna catch us ridin sandy
Tryin to catch me ridin sandy
Tryin to catch me ridin sandy
Tryin to catch me ridin sandy
Tryin to catch me ridin sandy...

No comments:

Post a Comment