Sunday, June 7, 2015

I will return...

Sorry for the break in blog posts.  My camera card died and I haven't figured out how to upload the videos from my new video camera to the blog yet...
As of now, Khloe loves to 'count' and say her ABC's or t...u's...and lots of randomness.  She also loves to chat with an Abe Lincoln statue in our basement.  He's just as tall as she is and I came down the steps one night to her babbling away right in his face.  Kenzie continues to love basketball.  She knows where every hoop is on our walk loop and says buh-bye to each one.  They are both starting to put buh-bye (name).  It's so cute, I feel like one morning they are going to come out of their cribs talking!  Kayla is doing alright, we've had a little of a rough week and I'm starting to transition her to bottles and baby food.  I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment