Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter


 Happy Easter to you all!  I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few that didn't post a family pic on my facebook account yesterday :)  So here we are captions and all...yes, I realize I'm missing a few members, but this is a start:

Did you hear mom say to look at her?  Yea, but let's take turns, I'll go first...
Cheese!  Ok, your turn
Why is there so much of this stuff filling my basket, I can't get to the Jelly Bellys.
Check out the size of this nose, he looks like some of the old men at church!
24 pictures later...
 These 2 are seriously best buds and work together all the time...
Hey, dad left that for me!

You might be bigger than me Khloe, but I'll figure out how to get what I want.  I am mom's daughter after all.
Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment