Tuesday, January 27, 2015

6 Weeks today!

I just got off the phone with my mom and we were trying to think of ways that I might be able to get my kitchen cleaned up in the mornings so it doesn't look like a bomb went off :)  Yes, it really does.  While I chatted with her, i picked up most of the dishes, actually put them in the dishwasher, cleaned the high chair trays and made a large enough spot on the counter where I could make lunch.  Then Joe's gma stopped over and said she would take the girls to her side (we live in a conjoined house for those who don't know, with a hallway through the basement).  Anyways, since I had a little time, I thought I could use it to get my kitchen picked...who am I kidding, I took some pics of little Kayla instead.
So cute!
At 6 weeks I love: eating...being held...having a bath...my sisters...I don't mind tummy time
At 6 weeks I despise: laying on my back and putting myself to sleep...I'd rather be rocked :)

I wear 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers already.  I slept last night from 9:15-5am!!!  Woohoo!

so big!
Lys came over last week Friday to help play with the girls...and get Kayla dressed properly

Kenzie's best friend, I swear it would come inside if I opened the door (an didn't have Maddie)

No comments:

Post a Comment