Monday, December 22, 2014

Baby Kayla has arrived

Another blessing from God!  Kayla was born Tuesday, Dec. 16 at 3:28pm and is just perfect.  She tipped the scales at 8lbs 13oz and 20 1/2in long!  After what seemed like a rather long pregnancy, arriving at the hospital got us thinking that we had just been there doing the same thing not that long ago.  I was still going with boy at this point, however, when I woke up Tuesday morning, I just knew he was a she, but after 9 months of saying boy, I just couldn't turn on myself like that.
Waiting to go back to the OR
Baby Kayla...well, she was baby girl here, it took 2 days to name her!


One happy momma...this was before the nausea started :)

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
 
My sister was my nurse again!
Both hats were made by Aunt Tami!

Home safe and sound!
We are doing great!  Kenzie is a protective big sister.  She checks the pack and play first thing in the morning to see if Kayla is up yet and if she isn't in there I get hands up and a 'where is she?' look.  
Khloe doesn't seem to mind her.  She certainly isn't interested in her yet and the rare crying doesn't bother her either.  Praising God for a healthy baby and happy big sisters!  

No comments:

Post a Comment