Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Laugh of the day!

I was trying to get out of the house today and had 1 shoe on each child.  I searched and searched for the missing two.  I knew I had seen them in the kitchen yesterday (the girls love to carry shoes around), but who knows where they'd been moved too.  I finally loaded the one-shoed girls into the van, came back in and did a quick 5 minute look under everything search.  No luck.  Since they were going to be in the stroller I figured we didn't need shoes.
I started making dinner around 4:30 this afternoon and went to get my oil.  Low and behold, just look what I found, the missing shoes!

Placed on the shelf just as neatly as can be.  The culprit...
Her new favorite seat...always with a book!
My mom says that you lose 90% of your body heat out your head,
I figure if i wear a hat I can skip the pants.
This is my elephant magnet, I can make the noise and use my arm as my trunk.
I know, you'd never guess she was guilty, just look at those adorable faces.  Her sister on the other hand, I can see her being the prankster...
I have an idea...I'm a genius! 
My mom is always trying to get me to wear ponys, barrettes or head bands, this should take care of everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment