Monday, October 13, 2014

Just call me Laura Ingalls Wilder

These dresses remind me of Little House on the Prairie.  I'm not sure if it's the length of them or the style, I absolutely think they are adorable.  The only thing missing is a white bonnet :)
What are you looking at?  I am too bigger than this baby!

See, I can even pick her up.

Taking Cat and the Hat to visit our neighbors

Khloe is our little explorer, her mind is always going thinking of where to go next.
The girls are almost 15 months old!  They are both great at following directions (unless it's time to come inside, then they bolt in different directions as fast as they can).  They know what it means to 'throw it in the trash', 'go down the stairs', 'find daddy', 'love Maddie and eachother'.  When I get them dressed and undress they know to push arms through sleeves and pull them out, to step out of their pant legs, where shoes are suppose to go- and they'll bring you your's so you know its time we should go outside :)  They both know what the potty is, Khloe has gone a few times and Kenzie, well, she just likes to sit on it to be like Khloe.  They still have 4 bottles a day and love to eat almost all solid foods.  I can't imagine life without them and still can't imagine life with 1 more.  It's about to get exciting 9 1/2 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment