Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Helping mommy instead of napping

So Kenzie has been throwing fits lately at morning naps.  I'm beginning to think that she doesn't want to take them anymore, but I still NEED her too.  Plus, Khloe loves them.  I'm afraid if she doesn't go down at 10/10:30 then she'll be tired around 12/1, which is the time that Khloe wakes up.  We did so good on the same schedule for so long.  This morning, I put her down, she cried...and cried...I never make it more than a few minutes, I'm too much of a sucker.  So I kept her up until now and tried putting her down in her pack'n'play in our room.  No, she isn't sleeping I can still hear her.  Anyways, here is what we did while Khloe slept...unloaded the dishwasher.

Seriously mom, why WOULDN'T you want to hang out with me?
Look how cute I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment