Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

A lot has happened in the past year.  It was about this time that Joe and I were in the beginning stages of our IVF journey.  Dr. Young called me Thanksgiving morning to tell me that my levels had dropped and they were going to monitor them closely over the next 48 hours.  If they didn't go up, we'd have to cancel our procedure.  I cried...and prayed.  Why I doubt the one that knows my next step, I should know better.  Happy Thanksgiving!  Love, Joe & Molli, Khloe & Mackenzie
Not only were we blessed this past year, but our extended family grew by 5 over 2013.  I know, I know, only 1 is looking at the camera.  But let's see you try and get 5 infants looking in one direction.

Lena and Jax trying to find out why Khloe was crying.

(L to R)Witt is 3 weeks old, Lena is 9 months, Jax is 7 months and KK are 4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment